Requests from an LD

The OSC address you want to use is /Workspace/Select, and the value you want to send it is an int with the workspace number. You can get more info about it in the docs here:

But let me know if anything isn’t clear and I’ll be happy to expand on the docs.

Great, I’ll try to expand the help a bit more to make this clearer.

Hey Andy, those were posted by you, I didn’t post those. If you replied to the email discourse sent you when I posted to this thread, then the contents of your reply is posted to the thread.
You can edit your posts to remove what you don’t want in them.

I’ve just posted a new pre-release build that has tweaks to how the window position/size is saved per-project/per-machine. Let me know if this works any better for you:

That version works great for me but how do I stop it from loading in fullscreen?

If you close it in non-fullscreen, it should load up in non-fullscreen. Is that not happening?

Not sure how to answer that at as I don’t know how to load it in anything but full screen. That why I asked the question. Is there something in the documentation im missing about screen options?

Ah, ya you use the ‘expand arrow’ button in the bottom right of the UI when you are in Edit mode. Next to the palette button. I’ll update the docs to mention this.

1 Like