Oct 28, 2020
Note: Pre-Release builds are not ready for production work and are just for initial testing.
Available Directly At:
- Pad widget has ‘Touched’ OSC output value.
- Buttons and Pad (for Touched) widgets can now send strings and integers for their Off and On OSC messages.
- Buttons can avoid sending OSC messages for events if Off or On value fields are left blank
- Fixed Button Matrix widget not working correctly when buttons are set to circular.
Oct 19, 2020
WARNING : Files saved in this version will load up in older versions of OSC/PILOT with an extra / in their OSC Address parameters. Keep backups of your files incase you need to move back a version.
and directly At:
- Lower Resource usage by trying to impose vsync on more systems, and limiting FPS to 120FPS if required, as a fallback.
- Improved text selection in Text Fields.
- OSC Address fields now deal with copying/pasting OSC Address values more intelligently. You can now copy the leading /, and pasting an address with a leading / will avoid a double // at the start of the address. This should make copy/pasting addresses from other software easier.
- MIDI selection dialog now has a scroll bar for machines with many MIDI devices.
- Fix case where a Slider that was saved at 0.0 wouldn’t send a message on first change
- Fixed Text Fields staying in-focus when ‘enter’ was pressed to finish editing.
- Fixed /Workspace/Select which was broken in build v1.1.1
Sept 20, 2020
- Button Widgets now have a ‘OSC Loopback’ mode. This causes the button to ignore incoming OSC messages, and send it’s message back into the OSC/PILOT app itself. Useful in particular to send custom messages such as /Workspace/Select to cause a button to change workspaces (without the need to into edit mode).
- /Workspace/Select OSC message now accepts -1 for ‘Move Left one Workspace’ and -2 for ‘Move Right one Workspace’
- OSCpilot.exe can now be started with a -show option on the command line, to disable entering edit mode entirely for that instance of the application.
- Fixed crash that occurs if an OSC message with no values (address only) is sent to OSC/PILOT. Resolume seems to do this in some cases.
- Fixed issue where .plt files would become un-openable if ‘infinite’ was sent to a widget.
Aug 24, 2020
- Sliders and Dial widgets can now have their value displayed.
- Button widgets can now choose the CC Value or Note Velocity they send then they turn on
- OSC values that are sent can now be changed to any range required. Defaults to 0-1
- Slider and Pad widgets can now send MIDI Notes, with the Velocity being their position.
- Fix some crashes on Windows 8.1 machines that can occur.
- Fixes to .dmp file creation on Windows 8.1 machines.
- Re-worked OpenGL initialization to avoid some crashes on startup.
- Better crash handling and .dmp file production.
Aug 8, 2020
- New NDI widget to bring in video feeds from NDI source. https://www.ndi.tv/
** Allow typing - character.
** We know the fact our keyboard doesn’t currently support space makes some sources impossible to connect to. Will be fixed in future releases.
- Button widgets
** Now have their own labels, no need to create a separate Text widget for them.
- Button and Keys widgets
** Add parameter to turn off border.
** Add parameter to control glow control strength.
** Add parameter to control drawing the background.
- Text widgets now support Auto-Sizing their font size.
- Widget editor is now hidden when no widgets are selected, avoids blocking some widgets on lower resolution monitors.
- Ctrl-A now works to select all widgets
- Widget palette (top bar) now resizes when the window is too small to fit the palette.
- Fixed ‘Instant’ transition mode resulting in blank widgets in some cases.
- Disable more keyboard shortcuts (arrow keys, del, undo redo etc.) when in Play Mode
- Fixed MIDI Note and CC values being off by 1.
- Fixed bug where widget colors could get changed in Play Mode if the color palette was left open in Edit Mode.
Please post any bugs in new threads describing them.