currently I’m trying to apply OSC Pilot to standalone synths - such as Massive X (in this case inside Komplete Kontrol) - which are not blessed with virtual on-board controls like Pigments.
I find OSC Pilot’s documentation rather thin, so someone could perhaps advise on how to shed some light on those tasks:
- How to assign an OSC Pilot slider to a synth’s Pitch Wheel?
- How to assign OSC Pilot buttons to switch octaves on OSC Pilot keyboards?
- How to set up a slider to control velocity in real-time?
- How to set up an OSC Pilot keyboard with velocity sensitivity depending on finger position on a key?
- How to set up a slider to control aftertouch in real-time?
- MPE support for OSC Pilot’s virtual keyboard?
All the best