Please help: Can OSC Pilot do the following

Hi,
I m really interested in buying oscpilot, yet, i wonder if it can fit my needs.

What i love to do is: looping voice, Instruments and many VST Instruments with a Boss Rc505, using Gig Performer 3 as a VST host. Now i want to fully transition to Ableton, giving me more looping tracks, more effects, etc. BUT: i hate how cluttered Ableton tends to look with huge livesets.
I want to fully replace the Ableton interface with something like oscpilot.

Mainly, i want to see three sections on my touchscreen (windows10 laptop).

The first section: A nice overview-list of all my favorite VST presets/patches, well-ordered in sections, color coded, easily scrollable via swiping. (Like the VST list on the left side of GigPerformer or Mainstage, but more beautiful :wink: Is swipe-movement of a vertical List or swipe-movement of a segment full of buttons even possible? I mean “scrolling” through a vertical list of many pressable Vst-Instrument-buttons.

The second section: Shows the loaded VSTs Name, or VSTs (if layered), with individually customized controls in focus of the view, e.g. Cutoff Knob, Reverb Knob, … And with some hand-selected information about the values of certain parameters. Because i need some visual feedback on certain Parameters, which usually are shown in each respective VST plugin: e.g.: in case of Kontakt-Libraries: there has to be a way to see which keyswitch-note is currently active.

The third section: Basically emulating the visual feedback and usability a Boss RC 505 gives.
E.g.: showing 5 or better yet 8 big looper buttons which show the progress-status of each loop in real time. And which show the mode each looper is currently running (record/overdub/play).

Thank you so much for help,
Phil

1 Like

I think one of the main things we’re missing that you need is MIDI feedback coming from Ableton back to your widgets. This is getting higher on my list.

2 Likes

Thanks for putting Midi-Feedback higher on your list :smile: Would be an awesome christmas present, haha :christmas_tree: