Multiple Network midi connections?

hello!

I am using OSC/Pilot mostly to send commands to cubase vi my touch screen.
I have the it set in settings to a specific network midi device in my computers. That particular network midi connection Is set to my GENERIC REMOTE set ups in cubase with handles all the commands.

That particular network midi connection is also deactivated in Cubase midi port setup so when i send a command it doesn’t effect or play an instrument.

HOWEVER I do want to be able to have a keyboard in OSC/PILOT that I can play an instrument if i want. I can enable another network midi connection on my computer’s Midi set up.

How do i assign that specific widget to just send over that new connection? I tried messing with sockets but i can’t have one socket set to one network midi connection and one socket to another….

I am on mac by the way…

Any help appreciated…
Thanks

Currently there is no way to do multiple MIDI connections at once, only multiple OSC connections. Sorry

1 Like

Also a very small minor thing for some reason you can’t type a + sign when labeling

Nick Saya
nicksaya68@gmail.com
http://nicksaya.com/

Ok thanks. Hopefully this comes available. Need one connection for Macros and key commands and one to use for playing instruments in cubase