FIXED: Getting osc commands into GLSL widget

I see the GLSL widget has settings for OSC and midi, but these don’t seem to send any data.
I tried editing the GLSL code to get in any OSC messages and use these for showing current xy-position of the xy-pad, but no succes till now. I did manage to make a nice xy-axis to show the mouse position when the GLSL is touched using the mouse.x and mouse.y, but I don’t see how I could use the OSC input instead of the mouse.
Anyone knows how to do this?

Thanks for the report, I’ve fixed this bug.
Also for ease of use, I’ve added a varying
varying vec2 surfacePosition;
Which makes finding where the mouse is relative to the current pixel easier. Documented here:

here is an advance version of the next release to try out:
https://software.mau5trap.com/OSCpilot-Installer-v1.3.1.exe

Let me know how that works for you.

thanks, X/Y outputs are now indeed sending out osc&midi.

but I was wondering, is there somewhere a website that can tell me what kind of functions I can call upon?
I went to glslsandbox.com, but this only seems to just give you loads of examples without really a way to search for certain functions. Eg. I would also like to get the left-button-down message instead of only mouse x&y, but in all those examples I can’t find any single one using the button messages.

Also, it would be great if you could somehow make it to listen to multiple OSC messages, so you could combine several different messages to interact with each other to show some complex figure that behaves differently to each message. But would such things be possible at all? I never used glsl before oscpilot, so I really don’t know where to start looking for info…

There’s nothing else other than what’s documented in our docs, and the regular GLSL functions. No way to get the button up/down state currently, but I’ll add that to my todo list!