RESOLVED: Controlling at least 2 sliders at once makes oscPILOT switch to editing mode

The program switches to editing mode if I perform multiple sliders at once. I can make this bug reappear if I pause a motion on one finger while the other is still sliding and than resume again.

Version 97.3 and 98.2

Hmm I can’t reproduce this. Entering edit mode should only occur when dragging down from the upper right of the window. What is your file like, and where are your mouse presses occuring?

I tried sending a video via the email link but it won’t go through. So let me know if there’s an email address I can send it to if you’'d like.

The picture shows the parameters off all the sliders. Once I enter Performance mode and slide my fingers on the widgets (in a complicated fashion) the program switches back to editing mode. The results occur no mater what part of the screen i’m fingering :blush:

Sure, can you send it to support@oscpilot.com? If possible your .plt file as well just so I’m using the exact same case you use.

Offline it was determined that the tablet that was being used (HP) had a gesture enabled that was causing this to occur.

1 Like

both of my windows laptops (vaio with a clean install and xps) have edge swipe gestures that seems to be preventing me from entering edit mode without tabbing. didn’t report it as a bug, as i think its just a windows laptop thing, but I’d imagine it might be a common issue.

Maybe an option to swipe down from the top left instead would be helpful?

@steve disabling windows edge swipe through regedit (registry) might do the trick. theres a few tutorials online about it

thanks! the EDGE UI element wasn’t in my registry, but i did manage to disable edge swipe through group policy editor as shown in this this tutorial

OSC/PILOT still isn’t switching from perform to edit mode when swiping, so it might be a bug.

it’s only really an issue when i fold the laptop into tablet or display mode and can’t reach the TAB button