Receive Float value for a specific Integer

Hi, AbletonOSC looks really promising. Does it work for you, apart from the problem you mentioned?

I now tried my best to get it running, but i m a bit dumb, and don’t even know how to make the Windows Defender Firewall of my receiving (Ableton) PC not block the incoming messages from OSCPilot (which is on another PC in my LAN network).
So my only success so far is: deactivating the Firewall completely (not good!), and then pressing a OSC Pilot button with “/live/test” in the OSC adress, shows the “received OSC OK” message in Ableton.

Other than that, i m completely lost. So in case there is a more idiot-proof documentation or youtube video on how to use AbletonOSC (=how to type in the AbletonOSC commands into OSCPilot correctly) please tell me. :slight_smile:
Oh, and sorry that i can’t help you with your problem! I m not even sure if OSC Pilot is “built” for being able to receive certain OSC values, → i would love to know if osc pilot , in theory , could show specific db values of a volume meter, or a Clip name/color !? My dream setup would be having a Launchpad-Style Clip interface where you see the clip names, colors, and the clip playback progress in each clip!! and below the volume meters of the Tracks :smiley:

I have seen an old post from you, where you ask for XY Pad having also a Z value → it has been added now thankfully :slight_smile: With the OSC pilot version 1.9.10 shared in this post: [FIXED] Please: XY Pad tiny addition - #6 by malcolm