ADDED: Multiple OSC targets/ports

Multiple OSC target IPs/ports

Just bought OSC Pilot, have been up all night creating templates for Resolume/Ableton/TouchDesigner/Chataigne etc., however realised you can only set one OSC targetIP/port. I have a workaround for now, BUT it would be AMAZING if you could set multiple OSC targetIPs/ports, for example each page/workspace could target different software or different computers.

I am using multiple workspaces and would love to be able to target different applications with different elements (e.g. i’d like to be able to send OSC to both Resolume and Chataigne concurrently).

Cheers for all the hard work… :orange_heart: :green_heart: :blue_heart: :purple_heart: from Adelaide, Australia

Hey, thanks for the suggestion. This feature is now added. It’s per-widget though, not per-workspace. You can have up to 5 different hosts defined (A, B, C, D, E) and each widget has checkboxes to control if they interact with that host.
Will be available in version 1.5.2 and later.

2 Likes

Does that include MIDI? So one can send MIDI to 1 and OSC to another device(s)

Just OSC for now, MIDI is still a single input and single output.

absolutely fantastic!

this makes my workspace design a lot easier, no need for an intermediate program to do routing.

thank you so much!

This is now available in pre-release build v1.5.2:

Excellent!!! :100:

Kicking goals. Nice work merging the codebase.
I will be eagerly testing this over the next few days. :slight_smile: